Need labeled Test data for Subtask 2 and Subtask 4 in SemEval-2014 Task 4

ASHISH KUMAR

Oct 26, 2018, 3:21:18 AM10/26/18
to SemEval-ABSA
I need labeled test data set for Subtask 2: Aspect term polarity and  Subtask 4: Aspect category polarity

I searched in "Data and Tools" section also but test data was not labeled so I am unable to check exact accuracy of my model.
Please provide me link of labeled test data; if any one is having same.

Thankyou
Message has been deleted

Dimitris Galanis

Oct 26, 2018, 5:07:59 AM10/26/18
to SemEval-ABSA

Hello all

@Sarah

I think that the license that accompanies the data does not allow to redistribute the datasets. So I deleted your post. However in my inbox I still have you email with the attachment.

@Ashish

The data that you are looking for are available here:

In general all ABSA datasets (2014, 2015, 2016) are available @ metashare

Dimitris

Sarah Kohail

Oct 26, 2018, 5:10:38 AM10/26/18
to SemEval-ABSA
Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for doing that. I am sorry I don't know that.
Best,
Sarah

ASHISH KUMAR

Oct 26, 2018, 5:55:54 AM10/26/18
to sko...@gmail.com, semeva...@googlegroups.com
Thank you @Sarah and  @Dimitris

Regards,
Ashish Kumar
PhD Student
JNU, New Delhi

Mohammed Mustafa

Oct 27, 2018, 3:21:11 PM10/27/18
to torz...@gmail.com, sko...@gmail.com, semeva...@googlegroups.com
Hello all
i need labeled data for SemEval-2016 task 5 aspect based sentiment analysis
please provide me a working link for the datasets
thanks in advance

Dimitris Galanis

Oct 29, 2018, 5:50:44 AM10/29/18
to gener...@gmail.com, torz...@gmail.com, sko...@gmail.com, semeva...@googlegroups.com
The datasets with the gold annotations  for the 2016 ABSA domains/languages are listed here:

You have to register @  metashare.ilsp.gr and login to be able to download them.
(Register and Login button are in the top right corner)

Dimitris

Mohammed Mustafa

Oct 29, 2018, 10:12:04 AM10/29/18
to gala...@gmail.com, ASHISH KUMAR, Sarah Kh, semeva...@googlegroups.com