Task 5 subtask 1 slot 2 submissions

AAA

Jan 26, 2017, 10:10:44 AM1/26/17
to SemEval-ABSA
Hello

Where can I find the paper related to each task submission. I was looking for task 5 OTE for Arabic and I didn't find anything in the proceeding.

Thanks
Alawya

Sarah Kohail

Jan 26, 2017, 10:23:01 AM1/26/17
to AAA, SemEval-ABSA
Hi Alawya,

I am not sure what are you looking for. Do you mean related works for Arabic OTE? or previous OTE submissions?
here are the complete SemEval 2016 proceedings:
There were no submissions in slot2 (OTE) last year. Please check the results file for last year:
We had a submission for Arabic sentiment polarity classification last year.