Volunteer Request: (Urgent) Paper Review

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Mar 29, 2022, 12:58:53 PM3/29/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Dear all,

We are short on reviews for a couple of papers and are hoping that you can help us out by volunteering to review the papers. We will require the reviews by Thursday 12noon GMT so that we can then add the meta reviews before they are released on Friday. I understand this is short notice, but we will be grateful for your help.

Could those of you who are willing to review a paper, please send me an email with your open review id to: h.tayyar...@sheffield.ac.uk

Your OpenReview profile ID is a unique string made up of a tilde concatenated with your full name and a number, for example ∼First_Last1. If you go to your OpenReview profile, your ID will be at the end of the url (for example, openreview.net/profile?id=∼Your_Id1)

If you'd like, we will be happy to provide a letter stating that you were a reviewer for SemEval 2022 Task 2.

Best wishes,
Harish