not able to submit to the leaderboard

Lis Kanashiro

Jan 25, 2022, 1:09:57 AM1/25/22
to semeval-202...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers,

I am not able to submit the results to the practice phase. The status is always "submitting" , and does not go through that. is that any advice? thank you.

my user is nlp_adv.

Lis Kanashiro

Jan 25, 2022, 1:31:35 AM1/25/22
to semeval-202...@googlegroups.com
I have tried with the example file, but it does not work either. if someone could help.

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Jan 25, 2022, 11:17:06 AM1/25/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up - this was a big problem and I would not have noticed it without your query. I've since been in touch with CodaLab to understand what is happening and can confirm that this is because of problems with CodaLab. Please see the other thread for more information.

I understand that this might not be ideal at this time, but you can use the development set to refine your models (see below for details).

However, please note:
  1. You've submitted results on the development set. The development set is for you to improve your models offline. The gold labels for the development set are provided and you can use the evaluation script to evaluate your models. You must submit results on the evaluation data to CodaLab.
  2. Your submission seems to be missing the first entry corresponding to "3652" of the development set
  3. Also, I see that you are attempting only the zero shot setting. You still need to include entries corresponding with the one shot setting, but these entries will be blank. If you don't do this you will see "NaNs" on the leaderboard. Please see this conversation for more details.
  4. Please see the evaluation submission format file which provides you with a template on what to submit.

If anyone else is struggling with their submission format and wants me to help with how to format your submission correctly, you can either post here with your CodaLab username or send me an email.

Hope this helps and do not hesitate to get back in touch if you require further help.

Harish