Upload your papers to arxiv.org (For Discussion at LREC)

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

May 26, 2022, 1:03:53 PM5/26/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Dear all,

We will be presenting a tutorial on Multiword Expressions at LREC 2022 (https://lrec2022.lrec-conf.org/en/) titled Psychological, Cognitive and Linguistic BERTology: An Idiomatic Multiword Expression Perspective (https://sites.google.com/view/psych-bertology-lrec-2022).

One of the sections in the tutorial will draw from what we have learned from the SemEval task and submissions (Part 4: The State-of-the-Art in Identification and Representation of MWEs).

We'd like to reference your work during this discussion.

Since the NAACL papers will not be available at the time, please upload your papers to arxiv.org. Once you do this, please fill in the following form so we can include you to our publication list that we will be using at LREC.

Please fill in this form once you have uploaded your paperhttps://forms.gle/M2C4hM7X4CK6X7T36

If you have used OverLeaf, you can use the Submit to arXiv option under the Submit button which will provide you with a zip file with everything you require for a submission to arxiv. See this link for more details: https://www.overleaf.com/learn/how-to/LaTeX_checklist_for_arXiv_submissions

As always, let us know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Harish

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Jun 6, 2022, 7:49:36 AM6/6/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Dear all,

We've only had a few of you send in details of your papers: I've posted a list of papers (including the task description papers) currently available publicly at https://sites.google.com/view/semeval2022task2-idiomaticity/published-system-description-papers

Please note that you need not upload to arxiv - any publicly available location that we can link to will do. This is so those at LREC can take a look at your work.

Please fill in this form once you have uploaded your paperhttps://forms.gle/M2C4hM7X4CK6X7T36

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Harish