Urgent: Corrections to papers and NAACL

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Jun 22, 2022, 8:16:35 AM6/22/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Dear all,

We've been notified that there are papers that require urgent changes. If you have received an email from OpenReview regarding changes, please make sure you submit the revised version TODAY (this is handled by the SemEval organisers).

To submit an updated version, please find the email confirmation of your submission from OpenReview and follow the link available there. You should be able to upload a new camera ready version. The subject might be something like: "[Semeval-2022] Review posted to your submission - Paper number ...".

Also, please note that the deadline for registering for NAACL is in a couple of days. While you do NOT have to register to have your paper included in the proceedings or to upload a video, you do have to register if you'd like to attend.

Best wishes,
Harish