don't received paper reviews

xuange cui

Apr 7, 2022, 9:05:49 PM4/7/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Hello everyone,
I am the author of paper 48,and I haven't received any reviews yet....

1. Have you all received the paper review comments?
2. On the openreivew site, I find that the " Recent Activity" only has my paper.  Is this normal ?

best,
xuange

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Apr 8, 2022, 11:26:54 AM4/8/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Hi

When you click on your paper you should see the reviews at the bottom. Let me know if you can't see anything there. You need to go to the actual paper page. Let me know if you have trouble finding that?

Harish

xuange cui

Apr 9, 2022, 1:29:17 AM4/9/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Hi, Harish

I find that the email of the author is cuix...@jd.com in my paper, and the email of the OpenReview profile  is cuixua...@gmail.com
It looks like that my email account (cuixua...@gmail.com) lacks permission to read meta reviews.

1. when I tried to register the cuix...@jd.com email, I encountered a bug in email registration.  And I have submitted a new issue to the Openreivew.
https://github.com/openreview/openreview/issues/26    I'm not sure how long it will take.... :(
2. Or is it convenient to add read meta-reviews permission for my account (profile_id=~Xuange_Cui1)  in the Paper 48 ?

screenshots:   (the email of the author)
author_cuixuange.png
screenshots:   (the email of my login account)
author2_cuixuange.png

This is my first time using openreview, it may be a little unclear, what else can I add?

Happy weekend~  Best wishes
Xuange

xuange cui

Apr 9, 2022, 11:52:38 AM4/9/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Hi , Harish
My problem has been solved by merging Openreview profiles.
I can see the meta reviews now~
If other friends have the same problem, maybe merging the email will help~    :)

xuange cui <cuixua...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月9日周六 13:29写道: