ATX Civic Hackathon III ~~ Saturday, Feb 23 ~~ Code Across America Weekend

Chip Rosenthal

Feb 17, 2013, 9:17:27 PM2/17/13
to semantic...@googlegroups.com
ATX Civic Hackathon III ~~ Saturday, Feb 23 ~~ Code Across America Weekend

Greetings! The ATX Civic Hackathon III is happening this Saturday, Feb. 23,
all day, as part of "Code Across America" weekend.

Event information here: http://www.open-austin.org/article/137

This one day event is dedicated to creating tools, applications, and data with
a civic purpose and for the civic good. We will bring together local coders,
designers, analysts, subject matter experts, managers, and hackers to spend
one focused day working on new project design or development.

The hackathon is part of "Code Across America" weekend, a national series of
civic hacking events. Austin participated in "Code Across" last year too. This
year, for the first time, we be participating in International Open Data Day
as well.

Admission is FREE, but RSVP IS REQUIRED. (See event link above.)

Food and beverages will be provided. Also, wi-fi, power, and comfy workspace.

Hope you'll consider participating. If you've got your own idea for a civic
project, you are welcome to bring it to the event. Contact
ha...@open-austin.org if you have any questions about the event.

--
Chip Rosenthal * 512-573-5174 * KE5VHV * http://www.unicom.com/
Feb 23 * ATX Civic Hackathon III * http://www.open-austin.org/article/137