Virtuoso Integration

Jan Dědek

Mar 14, 2017, 5:29:37 AM3/14/17
to semanticturkey-user
Dear all,
currently, we are experimenting with VocBench and would like to use it in our company (datlowe.cz) for our internal vocabulary management as well as translation of execting ones (e.g. SNOMED).

We have some good experience with Virtuoso Open-Source tripplestore. So I would like to ask about the current satus of Virtuoso integration with SemanticTurkey and VocBench.

I found some notes on the web that the integration is possible ("Virtuoso necessarily requires a dedicated client") but no further references about how to accomplish that. I will be gratefull for any link, guide or advice in this direction.

We are able to do some limited developmenet and contribute to your projects if thre is nothing complete and ready yet.

Thanks for any answer and
sorry for cross-posting (vocbench-user, semanticturkey-user, semanticturkey-developer), I don't know, which list is the right one...