ST install

Laurent Pierre

Mar 13, 2020, 10:00:05 AM3/13/20
to semanticturkey-user
Hi

Trying to install ST on another server with maven I get :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project st-core-framework: Could not resolve dependencies for project it.uniroma2.art.semanticturkey:st-core-framework:bundle:7.1-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: it.uniroma2.art.coda:coda-osgi-bundle:jar:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT, it.uniroma2.art.coda:coda-converters:jar:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT, it.uniroma2.art.maple:maple-core:jar:0.0.6-SNAPSHOT, it.uniroma2.art.maple:maple-core:jar:tests:0.0.6-SNAPSHOT, it.uniroma2.art.sheet2rdf:sheet2rdf-osgi-bundle:jar:4.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact it.uniroma2.art.coda:coda-osgi-bundle:jar:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT

Any idea ?

Kind regards,

Laurent

P.S. : I join the total answer
foo.text

Tiziano Lorenzetti

Mar 13, 2020, 10:44:24 AM3/13/20
to semantict...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laurent,
SemanticTurkey depends on three software developed by our group:
When ST is under development these dependencies might be SNAPSHOT. So, if you want to build an under-development version of ST, you have to download and build also the SNAPSHOT dependencies (currently all of them).

Anyway, the usage of a SNAPSHOT version of ST is discouraged since it might be unstable and contain under-development features. We suggest to use the latest stable released version (7.0) available here.

Kind regards,
Tiziano

Laurent Pierre

Mar 13, 2020, 12:53:07 PM3/13/20