Export Project as RDF

Edmond Chuc

Feb 26, 2019, 12:52:52 PM2/26/19
to semanticturkey-user
Hi all,

What I would like to do is to export a specific project in Semantic Turkey as RDF, such as turtle.

I have tried the web API /Projects/exportProject but it returns me a binary file. How do I work with the binary file? Is it possible to get an RDF text file?

Thanks,

Edmond

Armando Stellato

Feb 26, 2019, 12:56:44 PM2/26/19
to semantict...@googlegroups.com
Dear Edmond,

sorry for the late approval in list, and welcome to the ST mailing list :-)

I see they already replied to you in the VB one, on using the correct export API (this one is for exporitjng the project file, metadata etc.., while the Export/export [1] is for exporting the content.

Kind Regards,

Armando

[1] http://semanticturkey.uniroma2.it/doc/dev/modules/st-core-services/apidocs/it/uniroma2/art/semanticturkey/services/core/Export.html#export-javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse-org.eclipse.rdf4j.model.IRI:A-it.uniroma2.art.semanticturkey.services.core.export.TransformationPipeline-boolean-java.lang.String-boolean-it.uniroma2.art.semanticturkey.plugin.PluginSpecification-it.uniroma2.art.semanticturkey.plugin.PluginSpecification-