RE: [vocbench-developer] Re: Semantic Turkey: Karafe Move

Armando Stellato

Feb 21, 2014, 1:20:13 PM2/21/14
to Chris Anderson, vocbench-...@googlegroups.com, semanticturk...@googlegroups.com

Dear Chris,

karaf uses Maven info at runtime too (it can download OSGi artifacts and install them on hotplug too) and we discovered we may easily end up in thinking it is working, while we could have some osgi fragment deployed in our maven local because we built the tool, but an end user would not.

Think now the trunk is working. We committed the code of the OSGified version of OWLART (so you would need to update it and build it again), and we put on clojars.org the OSGified version of secondstring (so no need to download it, the clojars server is already in the pom).

In any case, regarding your use inside VocBench, for now we are still keeping VB depending on the stable ST 0.9.1

Cheers,

Armando

Feb 21, 2014, 6:56:35 PM2/21/14
to Armando Stellato, vocbench-...@googlegroups.com, semanticturk...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update. I have downloaded the latest and I gave 0.9.1 so I can work with vocbench locally. All is working well.