New RunQuery

mitchelln

Jun 16, 2009, 6:46:57 AM6/16/09
to Semantic Forms
Firstly I'd like to say that is fantastic that you have added this
functionality. My users invariably ask for this after using the site.

A couple of quick questions if I may. Do the fields auto complete as
they do in a normal form?

Are you considering providing drop downs for the fields? This would be
really cool. A user could then very easily see what property values
are available to query on.

Many thanks
Neill..

mitchelln

Jun 16, 2009, 6:49:23 AM6/16/09
to Semantic Forms
Of course auto complete works :) I should have tried before posting.

Yaron Koren

Jun 16, 2009, 9:40:50 AM6/16/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
Dropdowns also work - you implement them the same way you would in forms to add and edit data - either with a "values" parameter or using a property that has "allowed values". Basically, the query forms work exactly the same as other forms; the only difference is whether the output of the form gets saved to a page, or just displayed on the screen.

-Yaron

Patrick Nagel

Jul 13, 2009, 8:54:17 PM7/13/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com