Semantic Forms breaks if SMW tables are not initialized

Sergey Chernyshev

Jun 19, 2009, 7:11:50 PM6/19/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
I'm installing Semantic Bundle and noticed that if I just enable all extensions at the same time, content pages on my wiki break (Special pages are OK) with "MediaWiki internal error. Exception caught inside exception handler" with nothing in the logs.

If I comment out Semantic Forms then error message goes away.

Problem goes away if I initialize tables either by running SemanticMediaWiki/maintenance/SMW_setup.php or through Special:SMWAdmin page.

Thank you,

        Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev