Edit with Form tab won't show

newToSF

Jun 24, 2009, 1:28:41 PM6/24/09
to Semantic Forms
New Friends,

I am trying to use Semantic Forms and having trouble getting the Edit
with Forms tab to show up. If I use the form page for a category and
enter an existing page, it brings up the correct page in the form.
But when I go to an existing page, only the Edit tab shows; I cannot
get the Edit with Forms tab to show up.

I have added the appropriate 'Has default form' information to the
catgory page, and I notice that semantic mediawiki is treating 'Has
default form' like a normal property. In contrast to what I see on
the discoure.db wiki site in which 'Has default form' does not show up
as a semantic propery when I list all properties.

I wonder if I am missing something (in LocalSettings.php) or I have a
version problem:
Mediawiki 1.12.0
Semantic Mediawiki 1.2.1
Semantic Forms 1.7.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Steven Seida

Yaron Koren

Jun 24, 2009, 2:31:13 PM6/24/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't know exactly what's causing the problem, but I'd suggest upgrading to the latest version of Semantic MediaWiki; SF, in theory, still supports version 1.2 (which uses the old SQL structure, SMWSQLStore), but there may well be bugs in that code, and I'm planning to take out that support at some point; i.e., require SMWSQLStore2.

-Yaron