Wikifeeds

robertuva

Jul 14, 2009, 8:37:01 PM7/14/09
to Semantic Forms
I hope that Yaron doesn't mind me taking a second to announce
Wikifeeds, a site that uses Semantic Mediawiki and Semantic Forms.
You can access this site at http://www.wikifeeds.com

Wikifeeds is a project that aims to create pages populated with
relevant web feeds that are updated every hour. This project is
similar to sites like popurls® and Alltop with the difference being
that pages can be created and updated by anyone in the world since it
is a wiki.

An example of a page that has a decent amount of content can be found
here (apologies to any fans of USC, Michigan, etc in advance):

Page:
http://en.wikifeeds.com/wiki/Notre_Dame_Fighting_Irish_football

Edit (using Semantic Forms):
http://en.wikifeeds.com/w/index.php?title=Notre_Dame_Fighting_Irish_football&action=formedit

Also, I wanted to thank Yaron for helping me through some pitfalls in
getting this launched. Much appreciated!

Bobby

Yaron Koren

Jul 15, 2009, 10:06:05 AM7/15/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
That site looks great! And quite useful, too. I'm glad you finally got it released.

-Yaron

robertuva

Jul 15, 2009, 12:06:23 PM7/15/09
to Semantic Forms
Looks like Patrick was the first to add a page:

http://en.wikifeeds.com/wiki/IT_security_news

Thanks Patrick! I hope you don't mind - I redirected it to
"Information security" which is the standard used by Wikipedia.

Thanks again,
Bobby