Second of multiple filters on same property break when used

Sergey Chernyshev

Jun 20, 2009, 9:37:27 PM6/20/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
I've tried to use a filter on the same property to allow AND on the same property.
Combo-boxes show-up properly after first filter is used, but wen second one is used, combo-box breaks (and not filled with the value).

Result can be seen here:
http://www.techpresentations.org/Special:BrowseData/Presentation?_search_Secondary_Topic=Performance&_search_Topic=Web

This one shows that they work until filled out:
http://www.techpresentations.org/Special:BrowseData/Presentation?_search_Topic=Web

On a secondary note, I wonder if it's possible to achieve same functionality without creating "Secondary" filter, but just defining "multiple instances" or something.

Thank you,

        Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev
http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/

Yaron Koren

Jun 21, 2009, 6:38:54 PM6/21/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hm, yes, that looks like a Javascript/CSS error of some kind.

A multiple-instance filter sounds too hard to implement, I'm guessing...

By the way, questions about Semantic Drilldown should usually be sent to the SMW users mailing list - it used to be that this list was also for Semantic Drilldown and Semantic Google Maps and possibly some others, but at this point all of those extensions should be on the SMW users list.

-Yaron

Sergey Chernyshev

Jun 22, 2009, 10:34:39 AM6/22/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I'll be sending it all to the SMW list.

About multiple-instance - might not be that hard - just add more of them on the page after one is submitted. There is no need to combine it into one drop-down, i believe.

        Sergey

Yaron Koren

Jun 22, 2009, 3:06:53 PM6/22/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
This has been fixed in the version of Semantic Drilldown I just released, 0.5.8 - it turned out there was just a space that needed to be an underline.

Sergey Chernyshev

Jun 24, 2009, 12:39:57 AM6/24/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com