Form to add allowed values to a property..

Joonyeengyo

Jul 22, 2009, 3:15:26 AM7/22/09
to Semantic Forms
Hi guys,

In the semantic forms example, we have the "Has genre" property which
has several allowed values.
How would you go about it to make it possible for the users to add
more genres to it rather than manually editing the property page?

I would like to have some function that makes it possible to add an
additional genre just like we add a page.

Thanks.

-Joon

Patrick Nagel

Jul 22, 2009, 3:26:43 AM7/22/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joon,

In this case I'd recommend you to actually create a page for each genre. Maybe
you can describe the genre on those pages, which should be helpful anyway. Then
put all those genre pages into the Category:Genres. This way, you can just use
'values from category=Genres' in your form, and you get a dropdown. Adding a
new genre page could also be done via a Form:Genre.

Please note that this mailing list will be closed soon [1].

Patrick.

[1]:
http://groups.google.com/group/semantic-forms/browse_thread/thread/af9403d69928e33a

--
Key ID: 0x86E346D4 http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4