Semantic Forms in German Linux magazine

Yaron Koren

Jun 23, 2009, 1:43:57 PM6/23/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There's a fairly long article about Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms, by Rolf Strathewerd, in the July issue of the German "Linux-Magazin". I don't know what the context for it is, or whether this also appears in the print edition, but it's nice to see nonetheless. You can see it here:

http://www.linux-magazin.de/Heft-Abo/Ausgaben/2009/07/Struktur-fuers-Wiki

If you don't speak German, you can read the Babel Fish English translation for it here - you can get the basic gist, at least:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linux-magazin.de%2FHeft-Abo%2FAusgaben%2F2009%2F07%2FStruktur-fuers-Wiki&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

-Yaron

Sergey Chernyshev

Jun 24, 2009, 12:35:49 AM6/24/09
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
Press coverage is great! Funny enough, foreign press coverage sometimes brings people over and over - my Google vs. Yahoo! page gets most traffic from some 2 year old article in some prominent italian tech blog ;)

Thank you,

        Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev