Linked Open Data in Libraries, Archives, and Museums Summit

Jon Voss

Sep 28, 2010, 12:04:37 AM9/28/10
to open...@googlegroups.com, semantic...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

I apologize for any cross posting.  Here’s a little more information about the summit idea.  We’re hoping to raise funding for some travel grants, so if you’re interested, please take a minute to submit your info and pass on the info to colleagues who you think would be interested.

I’m working with the Internet Archive to evaluate interest in and solicit funding for the Linked Open Data in Libraries, Archives, and Museums Summit to tentatively take place in San Francisco, May 19-10, 2011.  If this is something you’d be interested in attending or help make happen, would you please take about two minutes to give us a little bit of information that will help us gauge how much interest there is in this cross-disciplinary event?  Here is the very short form with a little bit more information: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNTS2xDNnV1Q0lxNVhMWWZ3U0l4c1E6MA#gid=0

Thanks! Jon

Jon Voss

LookBackMaps.net

p. 415.593.5508