DOWNLOAD [Pdf]' Driftwood Dreams (Carolina Coast #2) By T.I. Lowe on Ipad Full Format

braphn...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 4:12:20 AM3/30/23
to seman...@googlegroups.com

Read and download eBook By : T.I. Lowe ( Driftwood Dreams (Carolina Coast #2) ) in PDF, EPub online.

Driftwood Dreams (Carolina Coast #2)

by T.I. Lowe

#

Download Or Read Here =>Driftwood Dreams (Carolina Coast #2)

Synopsis : From the bestselling author of Lulu's Caf?Josie Slater has allowed the circumstances anchoring her in Sunset Cove to become a life sentence. Since her mother's death years before, she's spent most of her waking hours helping her dad run the Driftwood Diner. As her best friends, Opal and Sophia, make their dreams come true, Josie watches her own art school aspirations drift on by. But when a French-speaking Southern gentleman from her past moves back from Europe, Josie is launched into a tizzy of what-ifs and I-sure-do-hope-sos.August Bradford left Sunset Cove six years ago to sow some life oats and conquer his ambitious career goals. Finally ready to lay down some roots, the successful artist is back in town and determined to win Josie's heart. When he enlists Josie's help in the preparations for a children's art camp, Josie finds herself unleashing her artistic side in a way she hasn't since before her mother's death. August hopes to convince Josie to paint a life with him, but the

Details :

Author : T.I. Lowe

Pages : 320 pages

Publisher : Tyndale House Publishers