Round # 1 Results Update and some issues

Visto 47 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jiaoyan Chen

no leída,
10 jul 2022, 16:36:2710/7/22
a Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear SemTab'22 Participants,

Thanks for joining our challenge. It has been two weeks since Round 2 was open. Please see the results here: Round #1

There are two issues that need your help (if you don't have the issues,  please just ignore the them)

1. Could you please check that the submissions do not have duplicated columns (CTA), cells (CEA) and column pairs (CPA)? Namely, a column, or cell or column pair should not be annotated more than once in one submission file. Our current evaluators will regard them as exceptions.

2. Could you please add your team name in your submission file? I can find your team finally by tracking the form records, but it is a bit inconvenient. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jiaoyan Chen
Responder a todos
Responder al autor