The target files of HardTablesR2 have duplicate lines

kman...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2022, 11:00:40 AM7/27/22
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear organizers,

I am a SemTab Challenge participant. I find that the target files of HardTablesR2 have duplicate lines for some target columns.  However, the submission files should have NO duplicate lines for each target column. So how should I deal with it?

Thanks a lot!

Jiaoyan Chen

Jul 27, 2022, 11:28:20 AM7/27/22
to kman...@gmail.com, Sem-Tab Challenge
Hi,

Could you tell me the targets that you find duplicated? If so, please just annotate the duplicated targets only once

Regards,
Jiaoyan

kman...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2022, 9:12:50 AM7/28/22
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear organizers,

Thank you for your answer! For the targets that I find duplicated, I can give you a few examples.
In the  DataSets/HardTablesR2/Valid/gt/cta_gt.csv, I find that "OMG9ZHNJ,0,http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q14928" is repeated three times and "ZY0F7M74,0,http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q12813115" is repeated twice.

Thanks a lot!