SemTab poster/oral presentations and registration to ISWC 2021

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Sep 23, 2021, 4:37:14 AM9/23/21
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear all

Please consider registering to the International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC):

Early registration ends on October 15.

There will be a 1h slot during ISWC where SemTab 2021 will be presented, either on October 26th or 27th. SemTab will also have space during the poster sessions.

We will also introduce the challenge during the Ontology Matching (OM) workshop. Please consider registering to the workshops too.

All SemTab participants are invited to present a poster during the ISWC poster sessions. ISWC registration is required. Please let me know if you are willing to do so.

We are also inviting (in a separate email) some of the SemTab participants to give an oral presentation during either ISWC or OM.

Ernesto