Automating Knowledge Graph Construction SI at JoWS

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

May 12, 2021, 8:01:50 AM5/12/21
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear all

The call for papers of the special issue on "Automating Knowledge Graph Construction" (Journal of Web Semantics) is finally out:

Intention to submit:  https://tinyurl.com/JoWS-SI-AKGC

The SI is very relevant to SemTab. Originally it was (only) targeting techniques for Tabular Data to KG Matching, but we were suggested to make a more general call for papers to attract a wider audience, including the SemTab community.

Best regards
Ernesto

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Oct 20, 2021, 9:02:43 AM10/20/21
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear all

We have extended the deadline of the special issue on "Automating Knowledge Graph Construction" (Journal of Web Semantics) to November 30, 2021:

Intention to submit:  https://tinyurl.com/JoWS-SI-AKGC

The SI is very relevant to SemTab.

Kind regards
Ernesto