Round 2 deadline extension: September 1

Vasilis Efthymiou

Jul 26, 2022, 5:14:52 AM7/26/22
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear SemTab challenge participants,

upon internal discussions, we have decided to extend the submission deadline of Round 2 to September 1, 11:59pm (AoE).
Note: If the ISWC conference organizers ask us to invite participants to the conference, in the meantime, while Round 2 is still running, we will take into consideration the latest leaderboards at the time. We will also notify you about that as early as possible.

Datasets track submission deadline will remain the same, i.e., August 15, 11:59, AoE.

Round 3 will tentatively start on September 15. If there is a small delay there, we will try to notify you as soon as possible.

Thank you for participating in the SemTab challenge!