24/07/2022 Round 02 results are not yet available.

Brice FOKO

Jul 28, 2022, 5:19:56 PM7/28/22
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear organiser,

I submitted my CEA, CTA and CPA datas for Round 02 last week but so far the results are not yet available. I would like to know if:
1) Will the previous week's results be submitted to us ?
2) Do I have to resubmit these datas ?
3) Will this week's results be different from last week's ?

Best regards

Madelon Hulsebos

Jul 29, 2022, 6:04:52 AM7/29/22
to Brice FOKO, Sem-Tab Challenge
Hi Brice Foko,

Thanks for participating in SemTab 2022! Round 2 started by the end of last week and is extended up to 1 September. Vincenzo evaluated your submission but discovered formatting errors in the csv, could you check these?

The results will be published after this weekend on the website: https://sem-tab-challenge.github.io/2022/.

You don’t have to resubmit your solution, unless you want to correct/improve your submission.
The evaluation will be based on your latest submission.

Kind regards,
On behalf of the SemTab organizers,
Madelon Hulsebos

Vasilis Efthymiou