SemTab @ISWC and OM

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Oct 21, 2021, 9:04:23 AM10/21/21
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear all

We have added information about the SemTab related sessions happening during the ISWC and the OM workshop:

Papers will be added soon.
Ernesto

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Oct 21, 2021, 9:18:56 AM10/21/21
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Regarding the poster session, as you may already know, we are using wonder.me:
https://app.wonder.me/?spaceId=74f29034-8bf2-465b-829c-9647dc1594d3

Please note that the application runs only on desktop, which means you will not be able to access it from tablets or smartphones. Safari also seems to fail. Tested with Chrome and Mozilla Firefox with success.

Let me know if you need a test of the platform.

For what concerns actual poster presentation, you will be able to share your screen and show several slides or a A1-A0 poster.

Bets regards
Ernesto