Instructions for SemTab speakers during ISWC

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Oct 7, 2020, 8:31:00 AM10/7/20
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear SemTab speakers

The SemTab challenge will have a 2h slot during ISWC (for now it seems it will be on November 5, but we did not get a confirmation yet. The program will be available on the website within the next few days).  We plan to have 15 min (max) presentations + 2-3 minutes questions. There will also be a "live" introduction/closing to SemTab + awards + discussion about SemTab 2020 (and 2021?)

We have just received the instructions from ISWC for the presentations, see below. Deadline on OCTOBER 15. Apologies for the short notice.
(This only applies to the selected systems to present during ISWC (LinkingPark, MTab4Wikidata, SSL, Team_DAGOBAH, Unimib). There may be a further selection to present during the Ontology Matching workshop.)

<<
Please prepare a video of your presentation for the SW Challenge Track at ISWC2020 using the following guidelines
(i) Name of your file: SemTab_presenterlastname.mp4
(ii)  Duration of video files: 10-15 mins
(iii) File Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4) file (use the normal H.264 video and AAC audio codecs)
(iv) Video Size: HD (1280 x 720 or other "720p" setting)
(v) Audio Quality: please double check your file before submitting to make sure the audio is clear and audible
(vi) Upload: please upload this file to <https://www.dropbox.com/request/H0IZnWrZdazXNmR8kF5H> on or before **October 15th, 2020 (EOD, AoE)**

Some resources
How to speak, https://ocw.mit.edu/resources/res-tll-005-how-to-speak-january-iap-2018/how-to-speak/
Using Zoom to Create Quick and Easy Screen Recordings, https://blog.smu.edu/itconnect/2017/08/23/using-zoom-create-quick-easy-screen-recordings-free/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
SemTab organisers and ISWC challenge chairs

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Oct 8, 2020, 1:55:48 AM10/8/20
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Hi LinkingPark, MTab4Wikidata, SSL, Team_DAGOBAH and Unimib

I will also need a preliminary title for your paper/presentation so that we can include it in the ISWC program.

Many thanks
Ernesto

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Oct 14, 2020, 5:25:47 AM10/14/20
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear SemTab speakers (LinkingPark, MTab4Wikidata, SSL, Team_DAGOBAH and MantisTable)

This is a kind reminder that the deadline to submit video presentations is on **October 15th, 2020 (EOD, AoE)**

Best regards
Ernesto