Procedure for presentation of the paper

Sumit Kumar

Oct 3, 2022, 5:34:30 AM10/3/22
to Sem-Tab Challenge
Dear organizers,

What is the procedure for registration to present paper at ISWC. Also, is it necessary to present the work?

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Oct 7, 2022, 6:06:03 AM10/7/22
to Sumit Kumar, Sem-Tab Challenge
Hi Sumit and all

With which system are you participating?

SemTab will have two slots of 1h. So only a subset of the systems will have oral presentations (we sent invitations yesterday). The rest of participants are more than welcome to attend the session. We are also trying to set up a poster session where all participants could present their system.

Best regards
Ernesto

El lun, 3 oct 2022 a las 10:34, Sumit Kumar (<sumitda...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Dear organizers,

What is the procedure for registration to present paper at ISWC. Also, is it necessary to present the work?

Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz
Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence

Department of Computer Science
School of Science & Technology