Help with Seltzer crowdfunding

1 view

Edward L Platt

May 15, 2015, 1:56:30 PM5/15/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com, coop...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

As I've mentioned before, I'm planning to dedicate time over July and August to modernizing the Seltzer code base. I'll be cutting back my hours at work to do this, so in order to fund the project I'm planning a crowd funding campaign for the month of June. I'm also seeking larger sponsorships from hackerspaces and companies ahead of time. I could use help. If you would like to help with any of the following, please let me know:

* Creating use cases and descriptions of what Seltzer does
* Creating a crowdfunding video
* Talking to hackerspaces about sponsorship
* Brainstorming and acquiring rewards for different levels of backers

-Ed

--
Edward L. Platt

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.  Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.

Joshua Pritt

May 15, 2015, 6:17:31 PM5/15/15
to coop...@googlegroups.com, e...@elplatt.com, seltzer...@googlegroups.com
I can help create the use cases.
We have a guy that might help creating a crowdfunding video.
I can talk to our hackerspace about sponsorship.
I can help brainstorm ideas for backer rewards.
I was also going to help fix any bugs / issues in Seltzer over July and August as well.

Chris Murray

May 24, 2015, 6:46:25 PM5/24/15
to coop...@googlegroups.com, seltzer...@googlegroups.com, e...@elplatt.com, Andrew Bolster, Farset Labs
Hi Ed,

Pulling in some of the Farset Labs folks as they might be interested in getting on board with this.

Chris 8-)