Logo feedback

Edward L Platt

Apr 30, 2015, 3:18:51 PM4/30/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

What do you think of this logo I drafted?

Inline image 1

-Ed

--
Edward L. Platt

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.  Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.

Joshua Pritt

Apr 30, 2015, 7:50:58 PM4/30/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Pretty cool! Like seltzer water right?
Any way to fit the name on there too or the logo would normally be next to the name?

Edward L Platt

May 1, 2015, 10:54:46 AM5/1/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Here's the second rev. Thoughts?

Inline image 1

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Joshua Pritt <ramg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pretty cool!  Like seltzer water right?
Any way to fit the name on there too or the logo would normally be next to the name?

Joshua Pritt

May 1, 2015, 10:57:39 AM5/1/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Try putting a 1 or 2 pixel wide stroke around the outside of all the little connected circles and their connecting lines to make it pop out a bit.

Edward L Platt

May 1, 2015, 1:36:16 PM5/1/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
One more rev:
Inline image 1

Madalyn Winans

May 1, 2015, 1:52:44 PM5/1/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com

Adorable.

Joshua Pritt

May 1, 2015, 1:55:27 PM5/1/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
yeah! that makes the circles look more like 3D spheres like bubbles in Seltzer water.

Matt Oehrlein

May 2, 2015, 2:46:40 PM5/2/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
fwiw i like matt arnold's design better that he posted on fb, using negative space in the water. his first design, not his second one with the hexagon. Less colors and more simple = better imo.

however, i like your rounded bottom of the glass better.

Edward L Platt

May 27, 2015, 4:58:28 PM5/27/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Here's a slightly modified version. This one could be done in a single color (for stamps and such) but I like having the default have two colors. What do people think, is this the best one so far, or is one of the others?

Inline image 1

Joshua Pritt

May 27, 2015, 5:21:07 PM5/27/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Try the exact same one but with the thicker line for the outside hexagon like the other ones.

James Nylen

May 27, 2015, 5:50:34 PM5/27/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  Same line width at (1) and (2):