Reviewing pull requests

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Edward L Platt

未读,
2016年11月25日 11:18:302016/11/25
收件人 seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

There are some open pull requests I'm planning to look at this weekend. If you have a chance, it would be really helpful to review a pull request (that you didn't work on) looking for bugs, security holes, changes to the core api, etc. If you do, please leave a comment on the pull request issue saying whether it looks good or might need a revision. Help with reviewing makes it go a lot faster for me. Thanks!

-Ed
--
Edward L. Platt
PhD student, University of Michigan School of Information

Tips for stopping email overload: https://hbr.org/2012/02/stop-email-overload-1

This digital electronic mail message was sent from my general-purpose desktop personal computing machine.  Please forgive any overly-verbose, long-winded, rambling prose.

Joshua Pritt

未读,
2016年11月26日 00:10:102016/11/26
收件人 seltzercrm-dev、e...@elplatt.com