Demo of Seltzer CRM, March 18, 7pm ET

Edward L Platt

Mar 9, 2015, 12:38:15 PM3/9/15
to coop...@googlegroups.com, seltzer...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

Terry Wynn of i3 Detroit and I will be demoing the Seltzer CRM member management tool via Google Hangout next Wednesday evening, March 18, 7pm ET. It's a great time to get your questions answered or share feedback.

If you'd like to be invited please reply to me and I'll make sure an invite gets sent to your email.

-Ed
--
Edward L. Platt

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.  Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.

Dominic Canare

Mar 10, 2015, 11:03:46 AM3/10/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com, coop...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Please invite me! My email is d...@makeict.org, my Google+ is domstoppable

Dominic Canare
President, MakeICT

Shirley Hicks

Mar 12, 2015, 11:02:22 AM3/12/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, e...@elplatt.com, Red Mountain Makers, James Nylen, Trae Watson, Shawn Pearson, Kurt Fattig, Chris Lais, Mykel Alvis
I'm with the Red Mountain Makers in Birmngham AL. Please invite myself, James Nylen, Trae Watson , Shawn Pearson , Kurt Fattig, our dev lead, Chris Lais and Mykel Alvis.

We've been considering Seltzer as the base for an expanded member tracking system. Our IS leads have some concerns about security and ease of maintenance and API inclusion. Count us in; we'll be viewing as a group from our space.

Shirley Hicks, RMM secretary

Joshua Pritt

Mar 18, 2015, 11:45:30 AM3/18/15
to coop...@googlegroups.com, seltzer...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, e...@elplatt.com
I wasn't sure if you had me on the invite list yet or not.  Please add me.  I already put it on my calendar!

Shirley Hicks

Mar 18, 2015, 12:45:02 PM3/18/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com, coop...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, e...@elplatt.com
Also, please add Jarrett Vance, jarr...@gmail.com.