Seltzer kicksterter! Please contribute and share!

Edward L Platt

Jun 18, 2015, 11:31:07 AM6/18/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, seltzer...@googlegroups.com, coop...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The kickstarter for Seltzer (the hackerspace management tool used by i3 Detroit and some other spaces) is live! This campaign will help me power through some major improvements that require more focus than I give when it's a side-project. Those improvements will help me build a foundation that I can continue to improve. Please contribute! Please share!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/198994652/seltzer-community-manager

Happy hacking,
-Ed

--
Edward L. Platt

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.  Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.

Joshua Pritt

Jun 18, 2015, 5:54:12 PM6/18/15
to coop...@googlegroups.com, seltzer...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, e...@elplatt.com
Shared it with all the members at Melbourne Makerspace!
Let me know if you need help with any of the programming too.
I want to make sure the REST API is secure (my homemade one is not - at all) and will let us interface with our front door lock like it does with Seltzer now.
We also want to figure out a way to interface it with our large tools like the laser cutter and 3D printer so you have to swipe your card before it will let you power it up.