A graceful end to Seltzer development, for now

34 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Edward L Platt

no leída,
7 jul 2015, 2:28:36 p.m.7/7/2015
para seltzer...@googlegroups.com,coop...@googlegroups.com,i3Detroit,Hackerspaces General Discussion List
Hi All,

The kickstarter for a new version of the Seltzer cooperative management tool didn't reach its funding goal. I'd like to thank everyone who pledged their support. From a practical perspective, this means that Seltzer will no longer be developing or accepting new features, only bug-fixes. There may come a time when that changes, but for now, I'll be focusing on other things. You can read more about the campaign and the future of Seltzer here:

https://elplatt.com/graceful-end-seltzer-development

Happy hacking,
-Ed
--
Edward L. Platt

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.  Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.

Joshua Pritt

no leída,
7 jul 2015, 2:33:03 p.m.7/7/2015
para Hackerspaces General Discussion List,seltzer...@googlegroups.com,coop...@googlegroups.com,i3Detroit
We just created a bunch of new query pages for our financial reporting each month for Seltzer.
Pages that show things like "current member report" that shows all the members info in one neat jqwidget grid view with sortable columns.
We'll add the other pages in the next week or so for other reports like "new members added this month" and "members who left this month" etc.
We'll put them in the /crm/api folder on our fork if you want to pull it in later.

-Josh Pritt
Melbourne Makerspace
Melbourne FL

Edward L Platt

no leída,
7 jul 2015, 2:34:40 p.m.7/7/2015
para Joshua Pritt,Hackerspaces General Discussion List,seltzer...@googlegroups.com,coop...@googlegroups.com,i3Detroit
Cool! If you'd like to remain interoperable with other forks, I strongly suggest moving the code into its own module.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos