Demo site and reports tab

Edward L Platt

Feb 17, 2018, 11:11:30 AM2/17/18
to seltzercrm-dev
Hi folks!

I noticed that the reports tab on the demo site isn't working. Are reports broken on master? Anyone know what's up?

Also, the demo site hasn't been updated in a while. Is anyone interested in helping me set up a new database snapshot that highlights newer features?

Happy hacking,
Ed

--
Edward L. Platt

Tips for stopping email overload: https://hbr.org/2012/02/stop-email-overload-1

Joshua Pritt

Feb 17, 2018, 6:33:46 PM2/17/18
to seltzercrm-dev
I could help. I'll need to find instructions or have you help.

Chris Murray

Feb 21, 2018, 8:03:17 AM2/21/18
to seltzercrm-dev
Happy to jump in on this! I'll check to see what's cahnged between the dev & master branches.

When you say the demo site hasn't been updated, are you talking just about sample data, or code as well?

Joshua Pritt

Feb 21, 2018, 8:05:34 AM2/21/18
to seltzercrm-dev
I bet the demo site needs both code and some data changes.

Edward L Platt

Feb 21, 2018, 9:47:08 AM2/21/18
to seltzercrm-dev
I think the demo site is running the most recent code, but I can do another pull tonight to make sure.

Edward L Platt

Feb 21, 2018, 9:47:52 AM2/21/18
to seltzercrm-dev
Some folks at i3 Detroit have also made a lot of improvements that they haven't merged back in. I'm hoping to take a look and see how feasible it is to merge them.

Chris Murray

Feb 21, 2018, 1:15:41 PM2/21/18
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
It could do with an SSL cert too... ;)

All the best,

Chris 8-)

https://about.me/chris18890

Chris Murray

Feb 21, 2018, 1:16:23 PM2/21/18
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Same, I've been doing that, & have put in a PR witha  couple of minor tweaks

All the best,

Chris 8-)

https://about.me/chris18890