New pull requests to review

Edward L Platt

Feb 17, 2017, 9:32:00 AM2/17/17
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! It looks like Chris has been hard at work on some important bux fixes and updates. If anyone has a chance to do an independent code review, it will make it a lot easier for me to get these into the code quickly.

Rock,
Ed

--
Edward L. Platt
PhD student, University of Michigan School of Information

Tips for stopping email overload: https://hbr.org/2012/02/stop-email-overload-1

This digital electronic mail message was sent from my general-purpose desktop personal computing machine.  Please forgive any overly-verbose, long-winded, rambling prose.

Joshua Pritt

Feb 17, 2017, 5:18:06 PM2/17/17
to seltzercrm-dev, e...@elplatt.com
We just need to comment on the "files changed" tab Review Changes button right?
Or do you want us to use the Approve option if it's good to go?

Edward L Platt

Feb 17, 2017, 7:51:39 PM2/17/17
to Joshua Pritt, seltzercrm-dev
Just comment on the pull request and I'll merge. Thanks!

Chris Murray

Feb 23, 2017, 12:21:04 PM2/23/17
to seltzercrm-dev, ramg...@gmail.com, e...@elplatt.com
I think these are ready for merging when you get the chance Ed! :)

Edward L Platt

Feb 28, 2017, 11:46:44 AM2/28/17
to Chris Murray, seltzercrm-dev, Joshua Pritt
A bunch of the requests are merged now. Thanks folks!

Joshua Pritt

Feb 28, 2017, 12:04:20 PM2/28/17
to Edward Platt, seltzer...@googlegroups.com, Chris Murray
Awesome job everyone!

Chris Murray

Feb 28, 2017, 7:35:03 PM2/28/17
to Joshua Pritt, Edward Platt, seltzer...@googlegroups.com
There'll be more to come soon! The associated incidents can also be closed :)

All the best,

Chris 8-)

All the best,

Chris 8-)

Chris Murray

May 9, 2017, 10:22:00 PM5/9/17
to seltzercrm-dev, ramg...@gmail.com, e...@elplatt.com, chris.f...@hotmail.co.uk
HI all,

Bumping this as there are some outstanding PRs to review & merge, as well as issues that can be closed :)

All the best,

Chris 8-)

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 00:35:03 UTC, Chris Murray wrote:
There'll be more to come soon! The associated incidents can also be closed :)

All the best,

Chris 8-)

All the best,

Chris 8-)

On 28 February 2017 at 17:04, Joshua Pritt wrote:
Awesome job everyone!

Edward L Platt

Jun 3, 2017, 9:02:59 PM6/3/17
to Chris Murray, seltzercrm-dev, Joshua Pritt, Chris Murray
Just merged two PRs. Y'all are rockin' it!
--
Edward L. Platt
PhD student, University of Michigan School of Information
mastodon: elp...@octodon.social
twitter: @elplatt

Chris Murray

Aug 29, 2017, 7:18:46 AM8/29/17
to seltzercrm-dev, megac...@gmail.com, ramg...@gmail.com, chris.f...@hotmail.co.uk, e...@elplatt.com
Hi all,

Two more PRs to be reviewed if someone getst he chance - 389 & 391

https://github.com/elplatt/seltzer/pulls

Tah :)

Joshua Pritt

Aug 29, 2017, 9:38:35 AM8/29/17
to Chris Murray, seltzercrm-dev, chris.f...@hotmail.co.uk, Edward Platt
I'm reviewing the changes now.  I assume you've tested them already?

Chris Murray

Aug 29, 2017, 9:47:31 AM8/29/17
to seltzercrm-dev, megac...@gmail.com, chris.f...@hotmail.co.uk, e...@elplatt.com
As much as possible, yeah! the moving of contact details has the potential to break opther things if other forks/installs have modified the contact or member modules though!

Chris Murray

Oct 10, 2017, 8:58:01 AM10/10/17
to seltzercrm-dev
Hi all,

Another pull request to review, which will bump the release number.  Only pushing it to dev ATM as there are a few other things I'd love to add before doing another release!

All the best,

Chris 8-)