Kickstarter reward ideas

Edward L Platt

Jun 3, 2015, 2:09:50 PM6/3/15
to seltzer...@googlegroups.com
Here's what I have right now, do y'all think these are realistic donation levels and estimates? Should I add other rewards?

$10 (x100) Name and message added to SPONSOR file, hash for git commit
$20 (x75) 1.5" round sticker "visa stamp" for hackerspace passport
$40 (x75) 2" hexagonal laptop sticker
$75 (0-1) Spend 30 minutes pair programming with lead developer
$100 (20) 1 year unlimited access to hosted instance
$500 (0-1) We host a private, branded instance for you on personalized domain
$1000 (0-1) In-person workshop on using Seltzer.

-Ed

--
Edward L. Platt

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.  Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.