Splunk App update for SELKS6 and Splunk v8

Dam

Jul 14, 2020, 2:47:57 PM7/14/20
to SELKS
Hello,

I'm going to update my app for SELKS 6 and Splunk v8.

My to do list :

- test it with Splunkv8
- Change all themes to dark mode
- Change regarding the new selks colors
- .... suggestions???

So if you have suggestions or need something? (i'm not a dev so i hope i can do what you need :), you can contribute as well! )

Kind regards

Peter Manev

Jul 14, 2020, 5:23:28 PM7/14/20
to Dam, SELKS
Hi,

Contributions are always welcome :)
Not sure if you had a chance to look at some of the improvements in the newer version of the dashboards. For example in SN-HTTP/SN-FLOW
Would you be able to take some ideas from there?

Thank you

--
IRC: Let's talk about SELKS on Freenode IRC on the #SELKS channel
Wiki: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/wiki

Regards,
Peter Manev

Scarpafo Scarpafo

Jul 15, 2020, 2:41:47 AM7/15/20
to Peter Manev, SELKS
Hi Peter,

Great to read you!

Not yet, i know i'm scare because you have so much dashboard (thump up for that) ... if i want to add it all... it's going to be looonnng ahah.
By i will check for sure and try to add some of it!

Peter Manev

Jul 15, 2020, 3:21:14 AM7/15/20
to Scarpafo Scarpafo, SELKS

On 15 Jul 2020, at 08:41, Scarpafo Scarpafo <scar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Great to read you!

Not yet, i know i'm scare because you have so much dashboard (thump up for that) ... if i want to add it all... it's going to be looonnng ahah.

For sure - it takes a while to do it , I mean it is definitely not a one shot thing.
I was referring more in terms of to give you some ideas :)
Anything you do helps - so  -as always  much much appreciated!

But to give a few ideas if I may for consideration -
http hosts
http servers
http user agents
tls JA3/S
Dns rrnames

Thank you

Dam

Jul 15, 2020, 3:23:50 AM7/15/20
to SELKS
Ok

Thank you for your suggestion. I remember it's rip my head to extract http user agent, and inside it OS xD.

I will check your suggestion for sure!