Happy 10th Anniversary to SELKS!

Mark Durrett

Jun 7, 2024, 9:17:57 AMJun 7
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks

Please join us in celebrating 10 years of turnkey Suricata network security

From its humble beginnings as a relatively simple network security tool to the upcoming release of SELKS 10, SELKS has remained a very popular solution for open-source enthusiasts, home network hobbyists, students, and small businesses looking for a free but effective network security solution. As we celebrate 10 years of SELKS, let’s take a look at where we’ve come from and where SELKS is heading.

Check out this new blog by @pevma:

And watch this video as Peter Manev and Eric Leblond reflect on the first ten years, and look ahead to the future.

Cheers!

Mark
--

D. Mark Durrett

Chief Marketing Officer

Stamus Networks

mdur...@stamus-networks.com

+1 (919) 345-9515

stamus-networks.com

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.