SELKS Freeze

Pierre HIRTH

Oct 24, 2019, 1:09:21 PM10/24/19
to SELKS
Good evening, I wanna use Selks but I have a problem, the distribution SELKS-5.0-desktop.iso freezes from the start.

Merci

Alexander Nedelchev

Oct 24, 2019, 2:30:02 PM10/24/19
to SELKS
Hello,

thanks for your interest in SELKS.

Could you provide more details. You cannot boot the iso or it freezes during boot/installation or freezes during setup/normal operation?
Any screenshots/logs could be also useful in tackling your issue.

Regards.

Pierre HIRTH

Oct 24, 2019, 4:14:31 PM10/24/19
to SELKS
hello, I launched selks by starting the iso on a usb key. Then clicking on the network connection the system freezes.

regards

Peter Manev

Oct 24, 2019, 4:26:21 PM10/24/19
to Pierre HIRTH, SELKS
On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:14 PM Pierre HIRTH <p.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello, I launched selks by starting the iso on a usb key. Then clicking on the network connection the system freezes.

Is that a VM or HW set up?
What specs do you have on the machine ?

Thank you

regards

--
IRC: Let's talk about SELKS on Freenode IRC on the #SELKS channel
Wiki: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/wiki

Regards,
Peter Manev

Pierre HIRTH

Oct 24, 2019, 5:05:41 PM10/24/19
to SELKS
HW setup.

Alexander Nedelchev

Oct 25, 2019, 1:46:52 AM10/25/19
to SELKS
Sounds maybe like a faulty USB key. Can you try using another one or maybe burn and boot from a CD.

Also what's the specs on your HW.

ty.

Pierre HIRTH

Oct 25, 2019, 6:05:14 AM10/25/19
to SELKS

79/5000
Yes of course, I will follow your advice and I will come back to you.

regards

Pierre HIRTH

Oct 30, 2019, 10:32:43 AM10/30/19
to SELKS
Bonjour, ca y est j'ai reussi a faire fonctionner Selks sur une VM Vmware.

Merci

Alexander Nedelchev

Oct 30, 2019, 12:38:59 PM10/30/19
to SELKS