Suricata compile trap invalide opcode

Scap

Jul 12, 2019, 5:11:12 AM7/12/19
to SELKS
Hi,
I got the last selks and compile the suricata 5.0.0-beta1 from the source.
I export my vm to another esxi and now even if the suricata process is running with cli check. Selks get the red suricata boxes.
And i got something strange with dmesg : traps: Suricata-Main trap invalid opcode ip:somenumber sp:somenumber error:0

I know the compile can fix the hardware, so i ./configure and make make install once more time. But nothing change.
Any idea?

Scap

Jul 12, 2019, 5:20:25 AM7/12/19
to SELKS
Ok i manage to make it work using github selks compile documentation.

Peter Manev

Jul 12, 2019, 5:45:27 AM7/12/19
to Scap, SELKS
On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:20 PM Scap <scar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok i manage to make it work using github selks compile documentation.

Glad the docs helped!

--
Regards,
Peter Manev