Selks API

NetworkDude

Jul 19, 2019, 2:44:56 PM7/19/19
to SELKS
Is there an API for scirius?

Peter Manev

Jul 19, 2019, 2:48:32 PM7/19/19
to NetworkDude, SELKS

On 19 Jul 2019, at 19:44, NetworkDude <ott....@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there an API for scirius?

Yes - you should be able to access it from

--
IRC: Let's talk about SELKS on Freenode IRC on the #SELKS channel
Wiki: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/wiki

NetworkDude

Jul 19, 2019, 4:24:40 PM7/19/19
to SELKS
Great. This may be a dumb question but where do i find the authorization token? I am not that great at API usage.

Peter Manev

Jul 19, 2019, 5:29:01 PM7/19/19
to NetworkDude, SELKS

On 19 Jul 2019, at 21:24, NetworkDude <ott....@gmail.com> wrote:

Great. This may be a dumb question but where do i find the authorization token? I am not that great at API usage.

Should be available to generate under “account settings” of the user-right upper corner , drop down.

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 2:44:56 PM UTC-4, NetworkDude wrote:
Is there an API for scirius?

--
IRC: Let's talk about SELKS on Freenode IRC on the #SELKS channel
Wiki: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/wiki
GitHub: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS
Blog: https://www.stamus-networks.com/theblog/
Twitter: @StamusN
g+: Stamus Networks
---

Blue team

Jul 22, 2019, 3:21:31 PM7/22/19
to SELKS
Great got the token to work.

This returns disabled rules curl -k https://x.x.x.x/rest/rules/transformation/rule/ -H 'Authorization: Token <toke>' -H 'Content-Type: application/json'

How do i return rules that are in thresholds or suppressions category? I looked at the other examples and couldn't figure it out.

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 5:29:01 PM UTC-4, pevma wrote:

On 19 Jul 2019, at 21:24, NetworkDude <ott...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great. This may be a dumb question but where do i find the authorization token? I am not that great at API usage.

Should be available to generate under “account settings” of the user-right upper corner , drop down.

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 2:44:56 PM UTC-4, NetworkDude wrote:
Is there an API for scirius?

--
IRC: Let's talk about SELKS on Freenode IRC on the #SELKS channel
Wiki: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/wiki
GitHub: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS
Blog: https://www.stamus-networks.com/theblog/
Twitter: @StamusN
g+: Stamus Networks
---

Alexander Nedelchev

Jul 23, 2019, 2:50:27 AM7/23/19
to SELKS

Blue team

Jul 23, 2019, 8:30:11 AM7/23/19
to SELKS
That doesn't return anything.
{"count";0,"next":null,"previous":null,"results":[]}

In my test machine where i am trying this I have a disabled rule, threshold, and suppressed rule.

Alexander Nedelchev

Jul 23, 2019, 9:53:04 AM7/23/19
to SELKS
I thought you were looking for "category" for rules.

They (suppressed and threshold) are not in the api yet. Sorry.

You can view enabled and disabled rules here though: https://x.x.x.x/rest/rules/transformation/rule/

Blue team

Jul 23, 2019, 10:23:44 AM7/23/19
to SELKS
Thx. I really like this product but I don't have any development skills to help out.  I tell everyone I know about it. Thanks again Alexander and Pevma for your quick responses to my questions.

Alexander Nedelchev

Jul 23, 2019, 11:22:27 AM7/23/19
to SELKS
you're welcome