Help SELKS 6

Alain Barrera

Oct 21, 2021, 12:53:43 PM10/21/21
to SELKS
because I am not enabled meerkat rules in selks 6
Error Selks.jpg

Alexander Nedelchev

Oct 21, 2021, 2:46:54 PM10/21/21
to SELKS
Hello,
please describe your problem in detail. It's not clear what the issue is.

Alexander Nedelchev

Oct 21, 2021, 4:56:13 PM10/21/21
to SELKS
Task bar at the top -> Click on Suricata -> On the left -> Click ruleset actions -> Check all boxes  (Actions, Update, Build, Push) -> Click Apply and wait for a while until a Message is shown "Successful ruleset build" and "Suricata restart already asked."
On the left side: Last build date must be updated. That means rules are downloaded and pushed to suricata.

My doubt is that selks 6 has default meerkat rules that must be enabled when one installs it. In my case the rules are not enabled. How to insert rules for a lan network.