Installing SELKS on Ubuntu without booting from ISO

1337bash

Jun 10, 2019, 8:08:51 PM6/10/19
to SELKS
Hey everyone,

Thank you for putting this together, I have been looking for a similar solution for a while. I looked everywhere and I didn't see instructions to install SELKS from a script of deb file. I have a server and would like to install manually since I can't boot the ISO. Any ideas?

Alexander Nedelchev

Jun 11, 2019, 2:32:12 AM6/11/19
to SELKS
Hello,

maybe you can start your lookup from here: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/wiki/Building-SELKS

Peter Manev

Jun 11, 2019, 2:38:16 AM6/11/19
to 1337bash, SELKS
Hi,

Thank you for trying out SELKS.
I think you will basically need to execute / follow that -
(On a Debian Stretch)

The first time and set up docs are here -

Thank you

--
Regards,
Peter Manev

On 11 Jun 2019, at 02:08, 1337bash <bashar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey everyone,

Thank you for putting this together, I have been looking for a similar solution for a while. I looked everywhere and I didn't see instructions to install SELKS from a script of deb file. I have a server and would like to install manually since I can't boot the ISO. Any ideas?

--
IRC: Let's talk about SELKS on Freenode IRC on the #SELKS channel
Wiki: https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/wiki