DARPA/Intel Claytronics - video on Youtube

Neil

Nov 24, 2009, 1:23:10 AM11/24/09
to Self-Reconfiguring and Modular Technology

paradigm...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2009, 10:43:05 AM11/24/09
to selfrecon...@googlegroups.com
Dude, that is some very cool shit! That last part is crazy when he handed her the wine glass and the clay chick held it! ;-) crazy cool. So how have you been?

Nov 24, 2009, 4:07:17 PM11/24/09
to selfrecon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil!

Hope everything is great with you!

I have another video tip, it is a longer video by one of the
researchers on Claytronics, I also include a paper on the same topic
as the video!

Video
http://bit.ly/6nuC3z

Paper
http://bit.ly/2MBvew

I collect all videos I can find on SRCMR on my youtube profile 180+
and counting :-)
http://bit.ly/1awPuF

All my best,
Per

neil desmond

Nov 24, 2009, 5:19:24 PM11/24/09
to selfrecon...@googlegroups.com
Per, what's your background?  Do you have a degree in electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering?  Computer science?  Physics?
Neil Desmond
Desmond Innovation, LLC
14992 Alaska Road
Woodbridge, VA 22191-3662
http://www.selfreconfigurable.com
Phone: 703-494-1573

Dintyala Sai Krishna

Nov 25, 2009, 4:43:35 AM11/25/09
to selfrecon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil,
 I am graduate and currently post graduate research scholar in computer science.
Bye
... itlu mee
Dintyala Sai Krishna

gOod iS gOd

neil desmond

Nov 25, 2009, 3:25:31 PM11/25/09
to selfrecon...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the group.  What do you think of this emerging technological concept?