IROS 2008 in Nice France!

Per-FlexibilityEnvelope.com

Sep 17, 2008, 4:32:57 AM9/17/08
to Self-Reconfiguring and Modular Technology
Hi Everybody!

I am going to IROS 2008 and I wounder if any body else is going and
would be interested in meeting up?

I you can not attend but still find some thing interesting in the very
substantial program I would be more then happy to check it out for you
and ask any questions etc on your behalf.

The program:

http://iros2008.inria.fr/program_overview.php

Per
FlexibilityEnvelope.com

neil.d...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 9:48:20 AM9/17/08
to Self-Reconfiguring and Modular Technology
I, unfortunately, won't be attending. I definitely would like to hear
about it, though! Please share, take pictures, post YouTube videos,
etc.

Neil

On Sep 17, 4:32 am, "Per-FlexibilityEnvelope.com"

Per Sjoborg

Sep 17, 2008, 9:52:10 AM9/17/08
to selfrecon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil!

I'm bringing my N95 to do all that and I most certainly will post!

Per.