FW: TO LIVE OR TO PERISH: A Response to Dr Motsoko Pheko, Johannesburg, Southern Africa

Self-Help News

Dec 31, 2015, 10:02:46 AM12/31/15
to self-he...@googlegroups.com

End of Year Editorial

At the Eve of  2016, as our New Year Statement,  our Collective adopts both  expositions  below, prepared by Afrikan Minds – Dr Motsoko Pheko of South Africa and the Afrika and Diaspora Institute (Adi), a think tank of significance.

Truth glows in the darkness of deceptions. The works give clear  Indications  of Afrika and Afrikan journey from the 19th and 20th centuries,  to current plight of the African Race in the 21st Century. There is a reaching out  by an aware, strong and growing global collective, to identify new, creative, applicable and effective  strategies for alleviation, in spite of daily challenges. Many are seeing more clearly and understanding the critical need to work with others truthfully and  collectively, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, religion and individual orientations, and  make necessary sacrifices, to bring about mutually beneficial and  desired results. It would seem that the whirlwind is now with us and we cannot avoid it.

Editorial Collective

Self-Help News “Giving Voice to the Voiceless”

Dec 31, 2015, 10:07:04 AM12/31/15
to self-he...@googlegroups.com

Self-Help News

Dec 31, 2015, 10:23:54 AM12/31/15