"Afrika and Afrikan Unity Project Is Not Private"

Self-Help News

May 2, 2015, 2:38:48 AM5/2/15
to self-he...@googlegroups.com

Editorial Comment

Dear All

The nature of the below discussions between the Afrika and Diaspora Institute (Adi) and the Pan African Federalist Group are of such that our Editorial Collective concluded that a wider cross-section of Our Global Afrikan Community should also have an opportunity to read, reflect and comment as appropriate.

The Afrika and Afrikan Unity Project is not a private matter, but the concern of all aware Afrikans, whatever our current geographical location.

Editorial Collective

Self-Help News “Giving Voice to the Voiceless”

Author: "The New Pan Africanism 2020"
www.tnpa2020-upan.net